The "What If?" Soundtrack to "Life of a Bastard" the Movie...It's okay to dream...
What would be the soundtrack playlist I would like to listen to while I read “Life of a Bastard”? Or if this book was turned into a movie what tracks would I want to select and in what order?
1. True Faith – New Order (Opening Song)
2. Bad Blood-Neil Sedaka & Elton John (Javier Enters the World)
3. (Just Like) Starting Over- John Lennon ( The Great Rescue )
4. Another One Bites the Dust- Queen (Another Home)
5. The Lonely Man Theme-Joe Harnell (Relating to David Banner)
6. Macho Man- Village People (Shenanigans at Children’s Village)
7. Smokin' in the Boys Room-Mötley Crüe (The White House)
8. Crackout- Master of Ceremony (A Visit to Harlem)
9. Raising Hell-Run-DMC (Home for the Emotionally Disturb Adolescence)
10. Blame It on the Rain- Milli Vanilli (Heartbreak NYC)
11. I Touch Myself- Divinyls (Dedication from Ingrid )
12. Friends (with Eric B. & Rakim)-Jody Watley (The Big Payback)
13. Set Adrift On Memory Bliss-P.M. Dawn (Reflections)
14. Medley: Aquarius/Let the Sunshine in (The Flesh Failures) - The 5th Dimension